PRECAUTIONS TO HELP PROTECT AGAINST THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
*As per the guidelines set forth by the New York State Department of Health
• Nucleus Pictures ensures that, for indoor media production facilities or locations, the presence of employees, cast, and crew members is limited to no more than 50% of the maximum occupancy for a particular area as set by the certificate of occupancy.
• Nucleus Pictures ensures that a distance of at least six feet is maintained between all employees, cast, and crew in all locations (e.g., meal areas, common areas, holding areas,trailers, video village, equipment areas) around the media production facility or location; provided that certain functions during media production may require coming within six feet of other individuals (e.g., wardrobe, hair, makeup, sound, filming, performing), Responsible Parties must identify such functions and implement a protocol for mitigation of risk for affected individuals.
• Nucleus Pictures ensures that all employees, cast, and crew wear acceptable face coverings at all times within the media production facility or location.
• Performers may temporarily remove their face covering during performances or rehearsals, or when it interferes with a core activity such as hair, makeup, or wardrobe. Performers must don face coverings as soon as practicable following the above activities.
• Casts, including any extras, should arrive at the media production facility or location “camera ready,” to the extent possible (e.g., having completed hair, makeup, and wardrobe off site or through remote instruction).
• Nucleus Pictures ensures that employees, cast, and crew are provided adequate time throughout the day to periodically clean and disinfect their gear and equipment (e.g., cameras, props), if multiple people use or handle such equipment.
• Responsible Parties must ensure that all employees, cast, and crew receive training on COVID-19 safety, hygiene, cleaning, and disinfection protocols.
• Nucleus Pictures provides and maintains hand hygiene stations throughout media production facilities or locations as follows: for handwashing: soap, running warm water, and disposable paper towels. For hand sanitizing: an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol for areas where handwashing facilities may not be available or practical.
• Nucleus Pictures prohibits access to filming location to anyone who has: (a) knowingly been in close or proximate contact in the past 14 days with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or who has or had symptoms of COVID-19; (b) tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 14 days; and/or (c) has experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days. Nucleus Pictures requires employees, cast, and crew to immediately disclose if and when their responses to any of the aforementioned questions changes, such as if they begin to experience symptoms, including during or outside of work hours.